SPECIFICATIONS OF THE V11H868141 PROJECTOR
This page shows detailed information and specifications for the selected V11H868141 projector.
SORT BY PRICE --> UNDER £500 || £500 to £800 || £800 to £1200 || £1200 to £1500
FILTER BY TYPE --> BUSINESS PROJECTORS || INTERACTIVE PROJECTORS || HOME PROJECTORS
Panasonic || Sony || NEC || BENQ || Maxell || Casio || Epson || Canon || Maxell (Hitachi) || Hisense || Optoma || Maxell Hitachi || Samsung || Barco || Hitachi
MODEL: LightScene EV-105 Projector
DETAIL: Projectors (Business)
Create stunning visual displays and immersive environments with the LightScene EV-105 the cutting-edge digital signage solution from Epson. A convergence of lighting and display technology LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material unleashing dynamic experiential content for digital art commercial signage and décor applications. Designed to blend in discreetly to any setting — from retail hospitality and event spaces to showrooms and museums — LightScene EV-105 offers a sleek black spotlight design with an array of configuration mounting and programming options.
Laser Light Source
Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate for up to 20000 hours virtually maintenance free.
Extends the limited warranty to 3 years
1280 x 800 HD widescreen resolution
Features an extraordinary contrast ratio up to 2500000:1 for exceptionally deep blacks and brilliant vivid colors
Use multiple projectors to overlap images and there are no bright spots where the overlap occurs – providing dynamic seamless projection.
Projection on Non-Standard Surfaces
Project on curved surfaces or on corners
• Integrated lighting and digital display — project dynamic experiential content to engage audiences in retail hospitality and event spaces showrooms and museums.
• Create head-turning digital signage — illuminate and project on virtually any surface or material for digital art commercial signage and décor applications.
• Blends in discreetly — sleek black spotlight design easily blends into its surroundings offering vertical and horizontal rotation with flexible mounting on tracks floors walls or ceilings.
• Breakthrough laser technology — provides up to 20000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1 plus a sealed optical engine for amazing image quality matched by outstanding performance
• Robust management and control tools — via Epson’s Web-based application or over the network with Crestron® Art-Net and more.
• Scalable for an array of applications — install multiple LightScene projectors and utilize Edge Blending technology for versatile breathtaking displays.
• Easily programmable — includes templates effects color filters and customizable options; playlist and playback function allows for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors.
Flexible positioning — 1.58x powered optical zoom plus powered focus allows the projector to be installed in both large and small spaces.
• Expansive connectivity — HDMI® RJ-45 wired and wireless LAN and SD card slot2 for direct content storage when needed.
• Bright visual display system — 2000 lumens equal color and white brightness for vibrant rich color3
|Brightness (Normal)||2000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||1280 x 800|
|Aspect ratio||WXGA (16:10)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||2500000:1|
|Lamp Life||20000 Hours|
|Lens Throw Ratio||1.38 - 2.19|
|Horizontal Keystone||+/-40 Degrees|
|Vertical Keystone||+/- 45 Degrees|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Lens Ratio Range||Standard Throw (1 - 3:1)|
Stock Level: 1
Our price: £1,572.29 (Net) / £1,886.75 (Gross).
Shipping from £12 for UK mainland