SPECIFICATIONS OF THE 60003977 PROJECTOR
This page shows detailed information and specifications for the selected 60003977 projector.
SORT BY PRICE --> UNDER £500 || £500 to £800 || £800 to £1200 || £1200 to £1500
FILTER BY TYPE --> BUSINESS PROJECTORS || INTERACTIVE PROJECTORS || HOME PROJECTORS
Sony || Panasonic || Epson || Canon || BENQ || NEC || Maxell (Hitachi) || Optoma || Maxell Hitachi || Casio || Hitachi
MODEL: M403H Projector
DETAIL: Projectors (Business)
With 1080p resolution and 10000:1 contrast the M403H delivers perfect image quality for very detailed content as well as high quality movies. With highly efficient and innovative ECO features a sealed DLP light engine long lamp life and low power consumption this projector is virtually maintenance free and offers an impressively low cost of ownership without compromising on quality and flexibility. Innovative new ECO functions help to significantly reduce power consumption.
The excellent price performance ratio makes this projector especially suitable for classrooms and mid-sized meeting rooms.
• Connect and Share - with up to 40 wireless devices with the NEC Image Express Utility (Windows & MAC) as well as Wireless Image Utility (iOS & Android) software.
• Display Full HD Content - as it is intended - you can see even small details in images.
• Maximum flexibility - due to large 1.7x optical zoom horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
• Robust and maintenance free with sealed light engine - provides full dust protection and eliminates the need to clean filters.
• Low cost of ownership - up to 8000h lamp life low power consumption
• Full Connectivity and Media Playback - stay up to date with todays playback demands with a wide range of interfaces and assured playback of all major media formats.
• Great Connectivity - due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals as well as network capability.
• Special Characteristics - Ambient Light Sensor; Auto Eco Mode; Auto Power-ON Function; Carbon Savings Meter; Colour Management; Constant Brightness Mode; Content Transmission via Network; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation; Direct Power-Off Function; Full 3D DLP® LINK support; High Altitude Mode; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Magnify; NaViSet Administrator 2; OSD with 29 languages; Off-Timer; Optional User Logo; Optional WLAN; Password Security System; Quick Start; Remote control and administration via LAN and RS232; Security Bar; Simple Access Point; USB Viewer for JPEG; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Wall Colour Correction; 75 % AV mute function; Auto ECO Mode; ECO scheduler; ImageCare® Technology; Longer lamp life; Green one touch ECO and AV mute button; Intelligent Power Management; Reduced power consumption. Only 0.4W stand-by; Software scheduling
|Brightness (Normal)||4000 ANSI Lumens|
|Native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Aspect ratio||Full HD (16:9)|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||10000:1|
|Lamp Life||5500 Hours|
|Lens Throw Ratio||1.2 - 2.1:1|
|Horizontal Keystone||+/-25 Degrees|
|Vertical Keystone||+/-30 Degrees|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|HDMI ports quantity||2|
|Dimensions W x D x H||367.9 x 291.3 x 107.5 mm|
|Included Accessories||IR Remote Control (RD-469E); Mini D-SUB Signal Cable; Power Cord (1.8 m); Quick Setup Guide; Security Sticker; Soft Case; Users Manual on CD-ROM|
|Warranty||3 Years / 6 Months Lamp|
|Lens Ratio Range||Standard Throw (1 - 3:1)|
Stock Level: 38
Our price: £770.50 (Net) / £924.60 (Gross).
Shipping from £12 for UK mainland