PROJECTOR BRACKETS AND MOUNTS
This page shows a range of brackts suitable for mounting projectors in a permanent installation. Click the more info link to see more detail and add to cart options.
Prices shown all exclude VAT & delivery.
MODEL: BTEBT893 + BTEBT7808B + BTEBT7850-05B - Bundle
DETAIL: Projector Mounts
Included in this Bundle
BTEBT893 - Heavy Duty Projector Ceiling Mount with Micro-Adjustment
Designed to mount projectors up to 70kg this heavy duty projector mount can be fixed directly to the ceiling or can be mounted to any B-Tech Ø50mm pole (ideal for installing in areas with high ceilings where a larger ceiling drop is required). The projector fixes to an extendable mounting plate with optional extension legs included to accommodate larger fixing patterns. The mounting plate of the BT893 uses 4-point micro-adjustment for added flexibility so that a perfectly aligned projection can be achieved.
• Designed to mount heavy duty projectors from the ceiling
• Features easy incremented tilt adjustment
• Extendable mounting plate features 4-point micro-adjustment for perfect alignment of the projected images
• Micro-adjustment is altered using handwheels for better grip and a more controlled adjustment
• Ideal for use with projection mapping projectors
• Quick and easy assembly
• Can be mounted from the ceiling directly or from any B-Tech Ø50mm pole
• Optional extension legs can be used to accommodate larger fixing patterns
• Suitable for projectors using M6 M8 M10 and M12 fixings
• All mounting hardware included
BTEBT7808B - Ceiling / Wall Mount with Tilt for use with 50mm Poles
Designed to ceiling mount Ø50mm poles the BT7808 features an adjustable tilt mechanism with a tilt range of up to 90°. This makes it ideal for mounting flat screens and projectors to flat or angled ceilings and also allows wall mounted installations in both portrait or landscape configurations.
• Ideal solution to pole mount screens and projectors to an angled ceiling
• Allows poles to be mounted on to walls in landscape or portrait configurations
• Supplied with safety bolt for secure installation
• Keyhole fixing for hassle free 'hook-on' installation
BTEBT7850-05B - 50mm Diameter Pole 0.5m Length
• Poles are internally unobstructed to allow cables to pass through easily
• Features safety bolt holes at top and bottom for secure installation
• Poles can be linked together using BT7823 or BT7824 Joiners
• Includes BT7057 pole ring
• Maximum Weight 140Kg
Stock Level: 1
SSP: £480.00 Our price: £335.54 Your saving: £144.46
Prices do not include VAT or delivery