This page shows a range of projection screens including, tripod, electric and manual screens suitable for the home or business environments. Click the more info link to see more detail and add to cart options.
Prices shown all exclude VAT & delivery.
SCREEN TYPES: MANUAL || ELECTRIC
MODEL: Electric Standard - Clearance Product
DETAIL: Projector Screens Electri
Clearance Product - Product Damage. Actual Product may vary from picture shown . While stocks last!.
Product damaged. 1 x Unit has been damaged in the warehouse. Box has been damaged and is in a tatty condition. Unit has been scratched dented and the paint is chipped
Elite’s Spectrum Series is a versatile electric motorized projection screen that fits perfectly in either residential or commercial wall/ceiling applications. Its MaxWhite 1.1 gain projection material displays a bright picture regardless of viewing angle. Infrared and Ethernet control package included along with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
• MaxWhite® material is durable and easy to clean
• 180° wide viewing angle with 1.1 gain
• Active 3D 4K Ultra HD and HDR Ready
• Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
• Standard black masking borders
Design and installation
• Durable casing for wall/ceiling installations
• Includes wood screws and drywall anchors
• Bubble leveler included
• Ships fully assembled with 3-prong power connection ready to plug & play
• Optional in-ceiling trim kit and 6 and 12 L brackets - sold separately
• Infrared (IR) remote control
• Detachable 3-way wall UP/STOP/DOWN switch
• Built-in 5-12 volt trigger port enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
• 12 Volt Trigger Cable included
• Low-voltage internal IR Receiver
• RJ45 input port allows easy integration with 3rd party control systems
• Optional RF Remote wireless 5-12 volt trigger Universal 5-12 volt trigger (for projectors that don't have a trigger ouput port) - sold separately
|Diagonal Screen Size (inch)||84|
|Viewing Area (WxH) cm||186 x 105|
|Description of Damage||Product damaged. 1 x Unit has been damaged in the warehouse. Box has been damaged and is in a tatty condition. Unit has been scratched dented and the paint is chipped.|
Stock Level: 1
SSP: £282.83 Our price: £184.20
Prices do not include VAT or delivery